1) never approach a guy from behind. He wants to get a good look at you and fantasize a bit before he decides he likes you or not.
2) don’t rush a guy as soon as he arrives. He wants to look around and get the layout of the place, figure out the best place to sit, see what the girls look like, see if his favorites are there that night, have a drink first, maybe order something to eat and enjoy the stage show first, …
3) just because he rejects you the first time, don’t forget to stop by later. He might not have been ready yet or he realized he might like you afterall. He might have been waiting for the hot girl who was there last time or his first choice is fully occupied.
4) circulate. Don’t hang out in a corner with one guy or your girlfriends. There could be some guy waiting for you with a lot of cash but you disappeared. If there’s a bar hang out there awhile. At least every half hour just walk around in every section of the club. Walk slowly enough so a potential customer can get your attention. Just smile and make eye contact with everybody. If he likes you you’ll get some response, if not don’t hassle him.
5) if a new guy wants some dances don’t keep putting him off because all your regulars are wanting their dances. He could be a new regular. Give him a couple of dances early on at least.
6) stage dances are good advertisement for private dances. Since a tipper is already interested ask him if you should stop by his table after you get off stage.
7) don’t sit down with a customer unless they ask you. They could be waiting for the girl right behind you. (if there’s any fee involved with sitting at your table you should mention it upfront instead of presenting a big bill later like unsavory places do).
with some DJs it’s hard to know when one song ends and the next begins so the dancer should inform the customer frequently about how many dances were performed. Maybe collect the money after every 5 dances to make sure he can pay up. Guys don’t like it when the girl says she danced twice as many dances as he thought. Things could get ugly. The good girls ask after every dance whether they should continue.
9) if a club has a basic price for a dance don’t tell a guy that you charge more than the going rate. Guys go there for fun, they don’t like to get ripped off and that spoils the mood. Don’t ask for a tip above and beyond the normal price after a dance is over. If you were any good and they liked you they’ll ask for more dances.
10) it’s easy to get another dance from a guy by heating things up towards the end of a song. He won’t want to stop at that point.
11) guys have different tastes in girls. He might be in a mood for blonds instead of brunettes that night. He might prefer naturals instead of silicone(bowling balls aren’t sexy, a little natural bounce is sexy). He might prefer small or big butts. Don’t take it personally if he doesn’t want your company. He’s trying to fulfill his fantasies afterall.